BETA CAE Nordic is looking for a hardworking, motivated and talented engineer to cover a full-time, long-term position at our office in Gothenburg. You will join our local team of engineers and provide technical service and customer support to the Nordic & Baltic engineering community.
Job Description / Key Responsibilities
- Offer technical support to users of BETA CAE products
- Manage customer requirements for existing or novel tools
- Perform thorough product testing (debugging) and software performance tests (benchmarks)
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation and information material to support business development activities
- Deliver user trainings at BETA CAE premises or at customer sites
- Represent BETA CAE and its products at key industry events or conferences
- Be the interface of the company to its customers
In this role you report to colleagues who are fellow engineers with extensive experience and knowledge in the field. The majority of the oral and written communication between the company and its customers, the technical writing and the internal communication is in English. Excellent communication skills with a keen interest to work in a multidisciplinary and fast-paced environment are essential for this position.
Customer Service Engineers are ambassadors of the company's business and values, and are in charge of conducting the pre- and after-sales operations of the company.
Skills / Experience
- A qualified Science or Engineering degree
- Application experience of numerical methods, finite elements, etc.
- Experience in commercial CAE codes (LS DYNA, NASTRAN, ABAQUS, or others)
- Very good command of written and spoken English, and preferably also Swedish
- In depth theoretical knowledge of mechanical engineering and physics
- Ability to work across multifunctional & multinational teams
- Availability to travel domestically and abroad
- Relevant professional experience in CAE
- Previous experience in ANSA, META and/or other BETA CAE products
- Knowledge of scripting/programming in Python language
The company offers
- Full-time permanent employment, following an initial fixed-term probation period
- A competitive remuneration package
- Continuous professional development and training opportunities on new technologies relevant to the position