Customer Service Engineer for CFD applications
We are looking for hardworking, motivated and talented recent graduate engineers, to join a fast-growing team that will enhance the technical service and provide customer support to our Italian users. Customer service engineers are ambassadors of the company's business and values as well as in charge of conducting the pre and after sales operations of the company. Excellent communication skills with a keen interest to work in multidisciplinary and fast paced environment is essential for this exciting and rewarding role.
While Italian native speaking or full professional proficiency is a requirement, most of the oral and written communication between the company and its customers, the technical writing and the internal communication, is in English: therefore only candidates with at least professional working proficiency (C1) in English will be considered for this position.
The engineers will be hired, directly by BETA CAE Italy Srl (Turin), and therefore will be subject to the Italian work regulation and taxation.
Accountability / Key Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to the software users for CFD applications.
- Develop and optimize customer methodologies and workflows.
- Perform thorough product testing (debug) and software performance tests (benchmark).
- Deliver technical trainings at the company location or at the customer site.
- Represent the company and its products at key industry events and conferences.
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation to support business development activities.
- Degree qualified in Automotive / Aeronautical / Mechanical Engineering.
- In depth theoretical knowledge of mechanical engineering and physics.
- Specialization in Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD).
- Italian - full professional proficiency (C2).
- English - professional working proficiency (C1).
- Ability to work across multifunctional & multinational teams.
- Effective in managing multiple tasks simultaneously and handle priorities.
- Problem solving and analytical reasoning capabilities.
- Good customer-oriented communication.
- Available to travel 15-25% of the working time.
- Knowledge of commonly used CFD solvers (OpenFOAM, STAR-CCM+, ANSYS Fluent, etc.).
- Experience with our ANSA pre-processor and META post-processor.
- Proficiency in Python scripting.
- Competitive remuneration package, including performance bonus.
- Flexible working hours, with full respect for the rights of the worker.
- Initial training period before integration into the production process.
- Continuous update in new technologies relevant to the subject.
- Modern and constantly renewed equipment (hardware and software).
- International travel insurance for corporate travel.
- Meals paid by the company.
- Health insurance.
BETA CAE Italy Srl is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
***PLEASE NOTE: In order to apply for one of our roles, you need to create a profile in Careers (https://careers.beta-cae.com/) and then submit your application for the specific role. Any other application will be automatically rejected.***